Vejo lá e ponho aqui

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2009

Let’s Visit Tokyo - Togoshi Ginza

Hi everybody and sorry for last week… Being sick (slept almost all week-end) I could not shoot a Let’s Visit Tokyo Video for you… Anyway, today I wanted to do something a bit different, from the usual visit of Tokyo’s famous point of interest and wanted to give you a glimpse of Japanese everyday life by Visiting Togoshi Ginza.

Being the complete opposite of Ginza, Togoshi Ginza is a “popular” area with “old school” shop and stores. Do not get me wrong, Popular is here not a bad thing in my mind, and walking down this street is jumping in any Japanese everyday life with a small touch of the past… Togoshi Ginza is a relaxing place I like to visit time to time…


Download video


View Larger Map
News
News
News
News

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Pesquisar este blog